Experience an idyllic island life whilst working as an Audit Senior on the beautiful island of Malta!
Malta is a wonderful island located just off the southern coast of Italy. It has lot to offer to both locals and expats and it is the ideal location for a professional to further develop their career.
In a recent survey, Malta was rated as the third best location to live worldwide by expatriates, which comes as no surprise when you consider the beautiful beaches, excellent climate, rich history and culture and the buzzing nightlife!
Malta has one of the fastest growing economies in Europe making now an exciting time to be working on island. You can expect a diverse range of interesting projects and the opportunity to gain exposure to an international client base, as well as excellent scope for career progression.
If this sounds like a dream location, then read on!
Why this Role?
- Large and sociable office
- Great work/life balance
- Have shorter working hours over the summer period
- Excellent career progression
- Multinational office – easy to integrate into island life
- Work with local and international clients over mixed industry or Financial Services sectors
- Have exposure to global offices
- Join diverse monthly and seasonal social events
- The firm has it’s own sports teams
- Very low tax and the cost of living is one of the lowest in Europe!
- 3+ years of experience in Audit
- Nearly or newly CA qualified (ACCA/CA/ACA or the equivalent)
- Mixed Industry or Financial Services sector background considered
- Excellent English Language skills
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation package
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)