Are you a 3rd year SAICA trainee OR newly qualified CA(SA) seeking an opportunity in a state of the art environment offering a work-life balance, direct access to Partners, and working on a diverse portfolio of clients? Look no further!
An exciting Audit Senior opportunity with a well-known growing firm is available for an individual who likes to collaborate, learn new things, work with people from diverse backgrounds, likes to act as business advisor, and sharing knowledge. The company has an ambitious strategy and are looking for an exceptional, delivery focused individual who is customer centric and passionate about what they do.
- Responsible for all stages of audits including planning, execution and completion
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of teams of up to 4 people on various audit assignments
- Act as the main point of contact during onsite audit field with clients, and responsible for communicating with, and managing client expectations
- Effective communication with management and partner on progress and status of various audits will be a key requirement
- Required to work across a wide range of audit assignments and work on multiple teams
- Time management, work in progress management, delegation, use of initiative, excellent communication and assertiveness are skills required for this level
- Adhering to budgets and ensure deadlines are met will be a key element to the role
- Exam qualified or SAICA registered (passed both ITC and APC exams)
- Currently in 3rd year SAICA articles or already signed off
- Big Four Article completion
- Experience in auditing Financial Services or Commercial companies
- Valid South African passport
What’s on Offer:
- Sponsorship to work for a well-known growing Audit firm in Dublin, Ireland
- Market leading salary
- Range of additional benefits
- The ability to work on a wide range of clients
- Flexible working (hybrid)
- A real work-life balance (who wants to work 16-hour days?)
- Direct access to Audit Partners
- An inclusive culture where everyone matters!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)