Scotland is consistently voted as the best place in the world to live. Living and working in the North of Scotland you will be surrounded by outstanding beauty. Working with this firm you will have lots of time to enjoy your life from hiking in the Scottish Highlands, walks in outstanding country parks, to visiting Scotland’s many castles, lovely beaches and country towns and villages.
- Work for this established successful, friendly Top 10 international CA firm
- Award Winning Firm – Accountancy Firm of the Year for many years running
- Award winning training and professional development
- They offer a real work/life balance – its real, not just talk, people move from Big Four to this firm for this
- Friendly and supportive team
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients, assisting senior management in taking audits to RI stage
- Manage and develop your team of auditors
- Opportunities to engage with business and partners from an early stage
- Real opportunities to reach Partner – Biannual promotion reviews
- The firm has grown year on year and will continue to do so
- Offices are based in stunning locations and will allow you to explore Scotland while you work
- Competitive salaries and great approach to work life with flexitime hours.
- Offer a structured career development path. Where people show ability they can move up on merit
- Level of clients are good. Challenging medium tier companies with technical issues to learn from
- Centralised learning and development team. Dedicated learning and development team to look after staff
- They are social and have boardroom drinks at the end of every month
- This firm cares about Corporate Social Responsibility: Kilt walk teams for charity. Quiz nights for comic relief. Other charity events
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years external audit experience
- Experience in leading external audit teams at Assistant Manager level or above
- Experience in managing staff
- A proactive approach to your work and service driven professional
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)