This Big Four firm is looking for an experienced Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager to join a growing portfolio of industry clients.
In this role you can:
- Work with an excellent portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Work closely with Partners and other Senior Managers across the office
- Carry out audits from planning to completion in teams ranging from 7-20
- Join an expanding team that is very welcoming
- Be involved in training and development of staff
- Take part in the many office events like breakfasts, parties and team building activities
- Enjoy 300 days of sun, a short commute to work, sailing, diving, world class restaurants and bars
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA) or the equivalent
- 1-2 years as Audit Manager in any sector or 3-4 years as Audit Manager
- Big Four experience
- High service ethic
- Autumn start
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)