Join this Big Four firm in a friendly, inclusive office in the North of England and work with a diverse client portfolio where each day is different.
- Enjoy working in a smaller friendly office where you will be noticed
- Work with a varied portfolio of clients including manufacturing, retails, services, PE backed, Government, Listed and Private entities
- Experience working on IPOS
- Be involved in the tender process and networking events
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Two promotion reviews each year and a proven track record of career progression – they have examples of people being promoted from 4 months of joining
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, part office part home and to wrap around personal meetings/the gym/school drops etc
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events from sports days, comedy nights, bingo to ice saking etc
- The Partners care about wellbeing of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
- The firm encourages giving back to the community and allows time t be involved in projects to help others
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA etc
- Currently, or very recently carrying out External Audits within an Accountancy Practice at least 30% of your time
- At least 3 years external audit experience
- A service driven professional with a high attending to producing quality work
- Working rights for the UK –Tier 2 Visa Transfers can be considered
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)