Imagine living in Europe and on a scenic island film set with 300 days of sunshine a year?
Malta is so scenic the island has been used in numerous films. From Game of Thrones, Gladiator to the Di Vinci Code, to name but a few.
Work in Europe, with a strong portfolio of industry and commerce clients.
- This is a friendly office of a Big Four firm with a welcoming culture
- Join a successful, expanding team
- Work with a strong portfolio of Industry & Commerce clients
- Manager large teams on each audit project
- Be involved in training and development, including delivering formal class room training
- Deliver a high level of service to clients focusing on gaining repeat business
- Work in Europe, with a higher quality of life than usually experienced on the mainland
- Enjoy 300 days of sun a year, a short commutes to work, sailing, diving, fantastic restaurants and bars all on your door step
- Enjoying working in an inclusive office and join in social events such as breakfasts, team building events, parties etc
- Currently working as an External Audit Manager or Assistant Manager in a Big Four Firm
- 1 to 2 years at Audit Manager level or 3 or 4 years at Assistant Manager level
- At least 7 years total audit experience
- Professional qualification ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA etc
- High service ethic
- Experience of working in a similar market
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)