Looking for growth, variety, and leadership? Are you an experienced Assistant Manager or Manager who knows they could be taking on more responsibility and could reach your full potential if given more opportunities? Is clear career progression important to you? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should consider joining a firm who is growing and looking to develop leaders. You will manage a dynamic client portfolio directly and be running the entire audit process. You will make independent decisions and be given the opportunity to find solutions creatively. You will also be:
- Reviewing with the Partner directly
- Using your skills to identify risk matters and find solutions
- Liaising directly with the clients
- Responsible for the budget and monitoring progress
- Working with external and internal senior decision makers
- Using your leadership skills to coach and develop junior staff
- Enjoying all the benefits part of a highly competitive remuneration package
You will be considered for this role if you have:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualification or overseas equivalent
- Supervision and coaching experience
- Experience auditing clients in Real Estate highly desirable
- IFRS experience (required)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 13204 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)