Financial Services External Audit Managers,move to the UK and build your experience in this major, multicultural and friendly UK city. Manage a portfolio of Financial Services clients including publicly listed, high profile organisations. You will be exposed to some of the leading investment, banking and insurance companies in the market.
This firm is currently enjoying success and growth within their Financial Services division and a number of promotions and internal secondments has opened up this opportunity. Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s leading CA Firms with excellent growth rates in the UK, due to many recent client wins
- Develop your experience in some of the most interesting financial services client engagements, you design your portfolio
- Work with some of the UK’s leading Financial Services Institutions
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- They are proactively encouraging applications from culturally diverse background and offer amble assistance for integrating and enjoying your time working within the organisation
- Benefit from industry leading training, including 2 weeks induction on joining
- Work in the 3rd largest city in the UK
What does this role involve?
- Overseeing audit engagements from planning through completion
- Managing a portfolio of clients within the Financial Services industry
- Working directly with clients and building your own client portfolio
- Managing multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Adding strategic value to the management team
- Professional accountancy qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years of External Audit Experience gained in a large CA firm
- 1+ years of experience as an External Audit Manager
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients
- Experience gained in a well-developed, similar, market
- Excellent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.