Financial Services External Audit Managers, Enjoying a enhanced lifestyle in the best city to live in the world! Big Four opportunity to build a career within this large UK finance center. Manage a portfolio of Financial Services clients including publicly listed, high profile organisations. You will be exposed to some of the leading investment, banking and insurance companies in the market.
This firm is currently enjoying success and growth within their Financial Services division and a number of promotions and internal secondments has opened up this opportunity.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s leading CA Firms with excellent growth rates in the UK, due to many recent client wins
- Develop your experience in some of the most interesting financial services client engagements, you design your portfolio
- Work with some of the UK’s leading Financial Services Institutions
- The key focus for the lead Partner of the Audit Team is ‘Employee Wellness’, this has lead to reduced working hours among other initiatives
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- They are proactively encouraging applications from culturally diverse background and offer amble assistance for integrating and enjoying your time working within the organisation
- Benefit from industry leading training, including 2 weeks induction on joining
- Work in the 2nd largest financial services center in the UK, Edinburgh
What does this role involve?
- Overseeing audit engagements from planning through completion
- Managing a portfolio of clients within the Financial Services industry
- Working directly with clients and building your own client portfolio
- Managing multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Adding strategic value to the management team
- Professional accountancy qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years of External Audit Experience gained in a large CA firm
- 1+ years of experience as an External Audit Manager
- Experience in working with Financial Services clients
- Experience gained in a well-developed market
- Excellent English language skills
Salary and Benefits: Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package plus relocation assistance and visa sponsorship if requiredIf this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12377) in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.