Affectionately nicknamed “Canada’s ocean playground,” Nova Scotia is a coastal dream. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the rolling sea, lush green forests, lakes and farmland. All of this, combined with growing cities and low cost of living, makes Nova Scotia one of the most enjoyable and stunning places to live in Canada. Enhance your financial services audit career by working for a top global firm in beautiful Canada. You will be working closely with their Cayman office with possible opportunities to spend some time in the beautiful Caribbean as well.
- Great time to join as this international CA firm is going through exciting growth in this Canadian office!
- Work with IFRS and US GAAP
- Manage your own portfolio of financial services clients
- From water activities like kayaking and surfing to swimming and sunbathing, there are plenty of things to keep you busy along the coast
- Lovely down town waterfront offices
- Be welcomed by this social, friendly team
- Excellent training and good career progression opportunities, including to other countries in the group
- Canada offers amazing cities, close to nature, beautiful scenery
- he province’s coastline stretches over 13000km and includes several islands and inlets along the shoreline.
- This city is a major business center and great place to be to build your career
- Qualified Accountant CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- 5 years plus recent external Audit experience
- Currently working as an External Audit Manager or experienced Assistant Manager
- Financial Services experienced in Funds needed
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)