Join this growing firm in one of the best cities in Canada. Enjoy the beautiful downtown waterfront and lively restaurant and bar culture, stroll through peaceful parks, or visit one of the pristine beaches on the weekend. There is a lot happening in Halifax and it is becoming one of Canada’s most desired and visited destinations. With a much lower cost of living compared to other major cities Halifax is a great choice to make your hard earned money go further. You also can avoid the rat race and long commutes experienced in Toronto and Vancouver and instead walk or bike to work. From a business perspective Halifax is exploding and large national and international firms are taking notice. With a dynamic client portfolio of international funds and financial services clients you will be challenged and with the firm growing rapidly a strong leadership group is more important then ever. There is an opportunity for a Manager to join the leadership team and oversee multiple engagements and a young and energetic team.
- Work with IFRS and US GAAP
- Manage your own portfolio of financial services clients
- Flexible work environment/work from home
- Lovely downtown waterfront offices
- Be welcomed by this social, friendly team
- Work-life balanced made a priority
- Excellent training and good career progression opportunities, including to other countries in the group
- Canada offers amazing cities, close to nature, beautiful scenery
- This city is a major business center and great place to build your career
- Qualified Accountant CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- 5 years plus recent external Audit experience
- Financial Services experience in funds
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)