Audit Manager. Work in a friendly city with great access to the countryside. in a Big Four office that rewards, recognises its people and has a great promotion track record.
- This firm has a proven track record for promotions on merit, no time frame with the firm as a constraint
- Work with this Big Four firm Managing an audit team and your own portfolio of clients
- This firm has recently taken successful action to reduce staff overtime
- Work with a reputable portfolio of clients from a wide range of sectors including medium size businesses through to multinational organisations
- Manage a team of auditors and be responsible for budgeting and strategic planning
- Work with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Provide training and development formal and on the job
- Assist Senior Mangers, Directors and Partners with projects
- Currently working at Manager level in a Big Four Firm in an established market
- Professional qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- A desire to offer excellent client service
- Excellent project management skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12575) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.