External Audit Managers, Big Four opportunity to build a career within this major, multicultural and friendly UK city. Manage a vaaried portfolio of corporate clients including publicly listed, high profile organisations. Why this role?
- Work for one of the world’s leading CA Firms with excellent growth rates in the UK, due to many recent client wins
- Develop your experience in some of the most interesting financial services client engagements, you design your portfolio
- Work with some of the UK’s leading Corporate Clients from a wide range of industry sectors
- This firm has a proven track record for promoting on merit with no time frame blocks
- They are proactively encouraging applications from culturally diverse background and offer amble assistance for integrating and enjoying your time working within the organisation
- Benefit from industry leading training, including 2 weeks induction on joining
- Work in the 3rd largest city in the UK
What does this role involve?
- Overseeing audit engagements from planning through completion
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Working directly with clients and building your own client portfolio
- Managing multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Adding strategic value to the management team
- Professional accountancy qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years of External Audit Experience gained in a large CA firm
- 1+ years of experience as an External Audit Manager
- Big Four experience
- Experience gained in a well-developed market
- Excellent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.