Frankfurt is a delightful city with a beautiful skyline of glass and steel skyscrapers overlooking the river Main. This financial hub has recently been voted in the Top 10 of the “world’s most liveable cities”.
This city is welcoming, architecturally attractive, well connected and a multicultural hub- it’s no wonder that people from all over the world are attracted to this glorious metropolis. This city boasts plenty of festivals and other cultural activities, numerous excellent bars and restaurants, a rich history – offering many historic buildings and museums plus this city hosts around 180 different nationalities. – Are you considering a move to Germany but not really sure which city to call your new home? Frankfurt could be the answer you have been waiting for – this is an amazing opportunity for you to join one of the largest international Accountancy firms and make your mark as Audit Manager.
- Establish yourself and develop your career in one of the world’s leading CA firms and work with an impressive portfolio of Banking clients – some of the largest international Banking clients in the world.
- Excellent road and rail links mean that it is easy to explore the rest of the country and even access the rest of Europe.
- Responsible for the budget and monitoring progress
- Join on of the fastest growing firms in Europe
- Although in Frankfurt the main language spoken is German, many of the locals speak fluent English.
- Reviewing with the Partners directly plus work external and internal senior decision makers
- Occupied by many international expats, creating expat communities which make it easier for expats to find people with similar interests, speak the same language and make friends.
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Frankfurt is widely regarded as one of the business capitals of Europe
- Enjoying all the benefits part of a highly competitive remuneration package
- There are neighbourhoods in Frankfurt to suit a variety of desires, whether you are seeking somewhere filled with life and vibrancy thanks to a youthful population or a conventional family area – or indeed, anything in between.
- This city prides itself on its contributions to high culture.
- Frankfurt also has a reputation for being a family-friendly city with many excellent schools and a low crime rate.
The ideal profile:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CA qualification or overseas equivalent
- Currently External Audit Manager with 5+ years external auditing experience
- Experience auditing clients in Investment Banking highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- IFRS/German GAAP experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Native German language skills is a requirement
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- EU passport highly desirable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)