External Audit Director – Emigrate to the Emirates and take the next step in your career into one of the world’s fastest growing markets! Live in a modern city with a tax free salary, be at the center of everything, just a direct flight away from over 150 destinations.
After the years of massive growth, the UAE looks set to continue the trend and will be hosting the World Expo 2020 in Dubai. Why not be part of the excitement!
Why This Role
- Work for this Big Four Firm in their Dubai office
- Work with a strong portfolio of clients including locally owned businesses and listed clients
- Be responsible for management, training and development of more junior staff
- Deliver class room training
- Assist in Business Development
- Enjoy flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Enjoy excellent career progression in a firm that actively encourages a gender equal partnership and provides all support needed to make it to the top
- Receive generous, tax-free salary and additional benefits
- Enjoy regular social events and management retreats organised by the firm, such as safaris and cruises
- Live and work in Dubai
- Professional Qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Currently at Director level with a Big Four firm in a large established economy
- Trained in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, USA or Russia
- Experience working with clients in consumer and industrial markets or construction desirable, other non financial services sectors considered
- Big Four firm experience
- Arabic language skills desirable, but not essential
- This company is culturally and gender diverse and encourages applicants from all
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGR12763) in the subject line.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here. Think Global Recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.