A modern, cultural city set in a beautiful architectural setting. With more canals than Venice and more bridges than Paris – This upbeat destination is a major economic centre in Europe and is lovingly known as the Culture Capital of the Netherlands. The city that is never boring, it has it all from its extensive shopping areas, buzzing nightlife and excellent food. Life in Amsterdam can also generally be calmer than you might expect. Away from the tourist-filled areas, the Dutch capital is a relaxed, family-friendly place.
Whilst living in this incredible city, you will have the opportunity to work for a Big Four firm actively contributing your experience and up-skilling with many training and development opportunities on offer!
- Enjoy working in a no-nonsense, down to earth environment
- Work with a varied portfolio of large financial services clients
- You can’t talk about Amsterdam without mentioning the festivals and beautiful canals.
- Be involved in complex and challenging audits
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Work closely with clients proving excellent service, value and innovation
- Apart from multiple unique museums and historical sites, Amsterdam offers plenty of concerts and art exhibitions for all tastes.
- You will also find many cafes and restaurants around and be able to enjoy an impressive nightlife as the city is saturated with bars and nightclubs.
- Further develop your career with this Big Four practice
- Excellent training and onboarding – you will be looked after every step of the way
- Flexible working, currently 2-3 days in the office or on site and the rest of the week at home
- Cycling is the best way to get around Amsterdam, particularly around Centraal Station and Dam Square.
- Relatively low overtime and no weekend working
- Amsterdam’s convenient location allows you to travel across Western Europe without much hassle. Various bus and train connections can quickly take you to Brussels, Paris, or Hamburg.
The ideal profile
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- External audit experience gained with Big Four/Top 10 international practice
- 3 + years of External audit experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- Dutch/Afrikaans language skills advantageous
- A desire to add value to your clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)