Enjoy an abundance of wildlife and the lush national parks. The area’s natural beauty, beaches, and relaxed lifestyle are only some of the factors inspiring people to live and work in Darwin.
You will be able to live and work in one of the fastest growing cities in Australia offering you a more balanced lifestyle, a very vibrant and friendly city with gorgeous beaches and a national parks.
Why this role?
- Work with the largest audit practice in Darwin.
- Enjoy a varied client portfolio including Hospitality, Airports, Non-profit and Governmental organizations, Private local businesses and more
- Varied work – 70% audit, 30% advisory and internal audit projects
- Affiliated with EY, carry out their Darwin work. Use their templates and specialists such as actuaries, treasury, international transfer pricing
- They provide a good level of training and EY assist with training
- The firm are more personal than the Big Four, flexible to their peoples needs, treat their team well
- Great mix of clients
- People stay with the firm a long time
- You can work 8.30am to 5pm and if you choose to work longer then you get TOIL
- 5 to 10 minute commute to work
- Good salaries and sponsorship package for visa’s
- Work with a very social team
- Role includes travel (if you want it) across the region and overseas
- Live on edge of Kakadu National Park – one of the worlds most beautiful landscapes, the size of Switzerland ! https://parksaustralia.gov.au/kakadu/about/
- 5+ years of external audit experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- Experience working at Manager level in external audit
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- Experience with a Mixed Sector client base
- A native English speaker or experience in working in an English speaking environment
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)