External Audit Assistant Manager – want to work for a successful practice with a strong client portfolio, whilst enjoying a flexible role,tax free salary and outdoor lifestyle?
- Top International CA firm
- Fastest growing firm in the Cayman Islands
- Focus on what is important to clients, adding value and building trust and rapport with clients
- There is real opportunity for career progression in this growing firm, all the way to the top
- They provide a nice working environment where you get your own desk space
- They listen to their people and from a recent survey will be offering flexible working going forward
- Better work/life balance, with a work smart environment and less hours than other firms
- They like to have a fun culture. The firms does regular pub quizzes, and social events.
- Live on a tropical island, enjoy an outdoor lifestyle, beautiful beaches and a tax free salary
- At least 3 years recent external audit experience
- Experience of working with the financial services sector
- Professional qualification, CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar
- Experience of working in a similar regulated environment such as the UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, The USA, Australia and some parts of Europe
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.