Bonjour, Es-tu prêt pour une aventure?
From the crisp white mountainous landscapes of the Alps to the clear turquoise waters and sandy beaches of the French Riviera all under the haze of sun-soaked days and a lust worthy lifestyle .
The South of France has become an increasingly popular destination for the thousands of expats – let’s face it, its not hard not to fall in love with the South of France.
Join this world renown Big Four Accountancy firm and discover a wide cross-section of culture, breathtaking sights and scenery, a divine range of culinary delights and fantastic new lifestyle all under the gaze of the Mediterranean sun.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and develop your career within Big Four
- In a nutshell, the South of France offers a far more relaxing lifestyle, there is more space, less traffic and lovelier climate
- Enjoy working with a varied portfolio of clients of all sizes across France and the world
- This firm making use of the latest and best audit technology
- Work as a key member of a cultural office with colleagues from all across the world
- Great base from which to travel and visit other countries – Spain, Italy, Switzerland all in easy reach
- Benefiting from an excellent training programme designed to encourage your continual development and progression
- Enjoy 300 days of sunshine a year
- This firm is known for providing world class training
- Large variety of things to do in your spare time – restaurants, arts & crafts, museums and water sports are just the beginning!
- From busy to peaceful towns and contemporary to authentic homes, there’s something for everyone here
- Help in mentoring junior staff and have your skills, experience and knowledge value
- The cultural ambience is world class
The ideal profile:
- Bac + 5/DSCG course/Chartered Accountant/Masters
- 3 – 6 years experience as Auditor in an Accounting firm
- Excellent working experience of IFRS
- French and English language skills required
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)