The heart and soul of the UK is a vibrant and eclectic city with plenty to offer. Historically important and culturally diverse, modern-day London is a hub of beautiful famous landmarks, plenty of park, friendly folk and delicious, internationally inspired food, it’s easy to see why it’s a favourite city among many. Join this world renown CA firm and enjoy all that makes London such a charming and fascinating destination.
Showcase your expertise and be the face of the Expatriate Tax team within on of the top CA firms globally. As Tax Manager you will be the key point of contacts for clients. You will manage, develop and guide a diverse and victorious team of experts, providing tax compliance and advisory services to a varied portfolio of clients. You will use your entrepreneurial mindset to identify new business opportunities and exceptional communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships.
- London is one of the most multicultural cities on the planet
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Whatever the season, London is spellbindingly beautiful
- It’s the performing arts capital of the world
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle, you’re never more than a few minutes away from inner city parks and open spaces
- Gain an opportunity to Lead projects of limited scale or complexity
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- London shopping offers everything form flea markets, vintage shops to luxury stores
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Use your expertise to identify risk
- For the history lovers, there are all the sorts of museums you would expect to find in a big city: history, war, modern and ancient art, maritime, science and portrait galleries.
- Develop strong relationships a range of clients
- Manage client engagements including staffing and economics
- Within an average of 2-hour flight, you can be swimming in Barcelona, eating pizza in Rome or exploring Vienna at weekends.
- Participate in the training and development of the tax team
- Wherever you are in London, you will be amazed by the diverse architecture around you.
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
Qualification, skills and experience:
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Currently/very recently a Tax Manager
- 5 – 8 years post qualification working experience
- Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Services experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to develop and mentor junior team members
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)