Famed for its green parks, double-decker buses and beautiful architecture, the UK capital is truly iconic. If culture, an exciting social scene, rich history, fantastic food, vibrant lifestyle and a stunning panoramic city skyline is what you’re looking for – then keep reading!
Take the next step in your career and join as leader to a growing team of expert tax professionals and be the face of the Employment Tax team. You will manage and advise a diverse portfolio of large clients. Use your expertise to expand business networks both internally and externally and develop new business opportunities. As part of Senior Management, you will be responsible for developing, coaching and managing juniors.
- Use your specialist tax knowledge to deal with complex tax issues
- The city has so many internationally renowned landmarks such as London Bridge, Big Ben, The London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- For the history lovers, there are all the sorts of museums you would expect to find in a big city: history, war, modern and ancient art, maritime, science and portrait galleries
- Form part of a national senior management team
- The city is full of new restaurants, pop-up cafes, cookery schools, food photographers and culinary bloggers constantly re-inventing the notion of good food
- London has one of the best transport infrastructures in the world
- Recognise business and sales opportunities Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Support and manage senior team members with client work
- To say that Londoners like a drink is a bit of an understatement – they love a good drink. That’s why we have 7,000 pubs and counting across the capital.
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- Although London is a sprawling, urban environment, it boasts several big parks to enjoy.
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- It’s the performing arts capital of the world
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Wherever you are in London, you will be amazed by the diverse architecture around you
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
- London shopping offers everything form flea markets, vintage shops to luxury stores.
- Mentor, train and develop junior tax professionals
- If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle, you’re never more than a few minutes away from inner city parks and open spaces.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- 8+ years post qualification working experience in practice
- Employment Tax experience
- Experience in managing a large client portfolio
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)