Are you ready for an adventure that combines history, culture, and a touch of magic? Look no further than the enchanting city of Zwolle, nestled on the banks of the picturesque river Ijssel, just a stone’s throw away from the bustling metropolis of Amsterdam. Zwolle is a hidden gem, boasting a rich history that traces back to the Roman era, and it has managed to preserve its historical character in the most captivating way.
Seize the opportunity to join a prestigious Big Four firm as an IT Audit Manager, while immersing yourself in the magical world of Zwolle. Embrace the charm, embrace the adventure, and apply now for a chance to experience a life that is truly extraordinary. Your new chapter starts here!
- Be the face of the IT Audit team, within a Big Four firm, known for its professionalism as well as personal engagement, this is a company where opportunities open to reach your full potential
- Picture yourself strolling through the winding streets of the city center, where medieval buildings stand tall, whispering stories of times gone by. Zwolle’s well-preserved landmarks and attractions will transport you back in time, creating a surreal and immersive experience.
- An engagement manager role for both internal and external audits and risk advisory project in the ERP domain.
- Enjoy working in a no-nonsense, down-to-earth environment where your hard work and dedication will be noticed and rewarded. With excellent career progression opportunities, you’ll be able to take your career to new heights.
- This is a role that involves the improvement of IT-supported business processes through analytics and technology innovation
- But wait, there’s more! Nature lovers will find solace in the abundance of green spaces that surround Zwolle. Lose yourself in the tranquillity of parks like Park Eekhout and Park de Wezenlanden, where you can take leisurely walks, enjoy picnics, or simply unwind amidst nature’s embrace.
- You manage a team on client projects from beginning to end with final presentation to clients – how exciting!
- Immerse yourself in the thriving cultural scene of Zwolle, where many events, festivals, and theatres await your discovery. The city comes alive with the annual Zwolle Unlimited festival, a celebration of literature, storytelling, and music that will ignite your senses and leave you yearning for more.
- This Big Four firm offers continual support in terms of furthering your education and growing your personal and career development
- And speaking of senses, prepare to tantalize your taste buds in Zwolle’s culinary wonderland. From traditional Dutch delights to international cuisine, the city’s restaurants offer a gastronomic adventure like no other.
- Thanks to its excellent transportation network, getting to and around Zwolle is a breeze. The central train station serves as a major railway hub, seamlessly connecting you to other parts of the Netherlands.
- Join a firm where your management skills are nurtured and applied in an environment that has top leadership and mentorship programs.
The ideal profile:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Fully qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIA or equivalent
- 5+ years experience IT Audit experience
- Fluent Dutch language skills
- Healthcare or Medical industry/client experience
- SOC and SOX experience
- IT Application controls and Risk Assessment experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have a entrepreneurial mindset with excellent stakeholder management skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)