Are you passionate about the charitable sector and making a difference? Great role for an adventurous auditor with good language skills.
Join a high performing team based in London in a role that involves world wide travel.
This is a diverse and varied role that involves working with major Charities, NGOs and Government Bodies internationally, which is ideal for Auditors with a passion for learning about other cultures.
In this role, you will join a friendly and welcoming team nominally based in Central London although you can be working remotely and for around 50-75% of your time you will be working on international projects. No two days are the same and in this role you can expect to be exposed to interesting new challenges allowing you to develop your skills in new areas. If you are interested in a stimulating career that allows you to make a real positive impact with the work you do then this could be the role for you!
Why this role?
- The firm have an excellent international reputation and they are growing year by year
- Work with a wide range of different projects with an impressive client base within the Charities and Public Sector, which will truly enhance your CV
- Join a passionate team of professionals who are recognised as experts in this area.
- Travel and work on international assignments across the world
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your additional language skills
- Diversify your CV by gaining experience in areas outside of traditional External Audit
- Only spend your salary 50% of your time as your expenses will be covered when you are travelling
- Benefit from comprehensive training and great opportunities to progress either internationally or in London
- Ideally some Post Qualification experience gained in a reputable CA Firm
- A professional accountancy qualification – ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- Fluent in English plus one other language from French, German, Spanish, Arabic..
- A keen interest in the Public Sector
- A desire to travel internationally and previous experience of travel is highly desirable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)