One of the world’s top financial service centres is waiting for you, and so are its stunning beaches …
Live in paradise while working for this global company that takes pride in its people, flexibility, and commercial expertise. Additionally, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilize your Insurance industry experience and become a specialist and leader. If you are a high performer and want to fast-track your career look no further. Come experience island life at its finest and advance your career in this strategic role with the opportunity to be promoted to Partner rapidly.
Swap winter for a never-ending summer and the lifestyle that so welcomingly comes with it!
- Join this expanding Practice in a key role, working alongside the Partnership team and Managing Partner to facilitate growth and promotions from within
- This successful, expanding, Top International Accountancy Firm as seeking a true Leader to join them as an Insurance Audit Director
- Opportunity of fast track to Partner
- Work alongside the Partner team strategically to shape how this growing practice continues to thrive
- Lead a team and overview and review audit work
- Enjoy a client-facing role working with a portfolio of complex funds clients
- Train and develop a successful team of service-driven professionals to support you
- Be involved in business development, budgeting and ensuring the profitability of your area
- Manage, coach, develop, and motivate qualified auditors
- Provide structured training and development to your team
- Assist in developing further quality controls within the practice
- They are an idyllic place to live offering lovely beaches, friendly safe communities, short commutes to work and a work/life/family balance.
Ideal Person for this Ideal Role
- Professional Qualifications CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience working in professional practice
- Insurance industry experience
- Someone who cares about their people and develops them
- A service-driven professional
- Attention to quality
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)