Looking for an exciting lifestyle change? Join this international fund administration organisation in their expanding Channel Islands office and watch your career soar.
Why this Role
- This is an expanding company with a very good name in the market
- Head up a successful, dynamic team. The funds teams have won lots of new business recently
- Head up 2 teams – Fund Accounting and Fund Administration
- This is a key role within the business focused on providing excellent client service to your own portfolio of clients
- Contribute to the firms strategic direction
- Manage team to achieve agreed targets and budgets
- Good career progression offered at all levels
- Team has a good buzz
- The Jersey office has a ”friendly” culture, with the benefits of being a global firm
- The company provides excellent training and offers fully support professional qualifications and soft skills such as people management
- They offer a great global mobility programme where you can be seconded to other offices for 3 months to 1 years
- The office is very multicultural with people from the all over Europe, South African, UK, Ireland, Philippines, etc
- They care about employees and have a Social Club and Sports Committee
- Professional qualification CA/ ACCA/ STEP/ ICSA or the equivalent
- 8 years plus experience working in the Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration
- Experience of working at Director level or one below
- Excellent people management experience
- Excellent Base salary
- Low Tax
- Good benefits including Pension, health care, dental care, life insurance, critical cover.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.