Fantastic opportunity to head up an actuarial team in the beautiful country of Switzerland for a top global organisation! Exciting career growth including working on M&A projects.Work for a firm that not just invests in you but works towards enhancing your career.
- This large international consulting company is looking for a thought leader from the life insurance industry to oversee their actuarial team.
- Manage both international and local clients in the audit and advisory space
- Opportunity to use innovative ideas to plan for future growth
- Assist clients with IFRS 17 implementations and develop solutions
- Seek opportunities by building relationships and assist clients with all actuarial sides of finance transformation programs and use actuarial skills in M&A
- Coordination of worldwide actuarial audit work for a global company
- Relevant Degree
- Completed actuarial qualification (SAV/FIA/CAS or equivalent)
- Approximately 8 years of experience as an actuary life insurance ideally in consulting and or insurance industry
- Ideally experience in the Swiss market
- An innovative thinker who can encourage such thinking in a team
- Fluent in German and/or English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)