Looking for an opportunity to expand your career in the data analytics field and work in one of the most exciting cities in the UK with a great cultural heritage as well as nightlife? Join this international consultancy company based in Liverpool and work as an Assistant Data Manager/Visualiser in their audit team.
- This is one of the fastest growing organisations in the UK which has a strong culture of learning and support
- Data Analytics Assistant Manager position within the Audit Hub based in central Liverpool.
- Analysis of client’s datasets through using various analytic tools including a inhouse set as Qlikview to run their visualisations and produce digital dashboards for their audit team.
- The role is a wonderfully challenging and rewarding one involving extensive liaison and support to the audit teams and clients during the data extraction process
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS products as well as a willingness to learn new systems is essential. Qlikview would be advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of coding/scripting as well as audit or finance is useful
- Experience in having worked in audit or finance is beneficial.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)