Unusual, Cyber Security Business Development Role in Canada! Do you have what it takes?
This leading consultancy is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to assist in growing their Cyber Security business.
- Join this successful, expanding company in a key, growing area of the business
- Work in one of the largest consultancies in Canada, but enjoy a smaller friendly firm feel
- Build business relationships with prospective clients
- Create and deliver proposals
- Work to and exceed targets
- Build strong relationships internally and with technology partners
- Work for a consultancy that cares about its people and wins awards for doing so
- Degree or diploma
- Information Technology and/or Cyber Security qualification
- 3 years upwards years of experience in the Information Technology/ Cyber Security
- Experience in business development/ sales and a track record of success
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Bilingual in French and English
- A valid driver’s license
- Canadian Citizenship or PR
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.