Enjoy living and working in the cosmopolitan city of London! With its numerous Michelin star restaurants and cultural hot spots to visit, there is just so much to do and see. Be part of this global consulting firm who values and rewards their staff and who encourages reaching and tapping into your unlimited potential.
- A fantastic opportunity to grow in the expanding information security field in the advisory side of a global consulting organization
- Competitive salaries and work/personal life balance is key to this organization
- Continuous training and development is encouraged and financially supported
- An opportunity to perform world class testing of systems, networks and applications
- A chance to utilize offensive security techniques and develop tools
- Work in a global team and be part of key projects
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge technologies
- Conduct adversary simulations from conception to reporting
- Relevant technical degree
- Financial services work experience is preferred
- Experience in pen testing and vulnerability management
- Knowledge in research and development on automation
- Continuous learning and exposure to offensive security technologies
- Working towards CEH, CREST or OSCP
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)