Dubai is a city of wonder, with a captivating aura and elegance that sets it apart from any other city in the world. Its landscape is a stunning blend of state-of-the-art architecture and traditional quarters, man-made islands, incredible beaches, and magnificent sand dunes. You won’t find another place like it on Earth.
And now, you have the opportunity to join one of the largest CA firms in the world as a Tax Manager and showcase your Corporate Tax experience, during an exciting time of innovation in this fascinating Emirate.
- Have an opportunity to provide Tax compliance and advisory services with a primary focus on Corporate Tax
- Dubai is a cosmopolitan city that offers a luxurious lifestyle with access to world-class dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- An opportunity for you to be involved in Business Development and gain Transfer Pricing experience
- When the sun sets, the city comes to life with a vibrant nightlife scene that will leave you breathless
- This role offers an excellent Tax free salary package
- Enjoy a flexible, collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Dubai is perfectly positioned as a gateway to the globe, you can be almost anywhere in Europe, Asia and Africa in under eight hours.
- With more than 80% of the Dubai population being formed by expats, people moving here will make friends with people from all corners of the globe
- Work with a wide range clients and industries
- People are genuinely very friendly and you will make great social connection in no time
- Enjoy year round sunshine
- English is a common language in Dubai and spoken and understood by most in the emirate
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah – all among the top ten safest cities in the world
- Dubai is a fun city that caters for the everyone
- Enjoy working within a multicultural environment where diversity is welcomed
- Lead business development initiatives for both new and existing clients
- Dubai’s international culture and huge expat population have had a huge influence on its culinary scene
- The nightlife is lively – Entertainment and parties are advertised all the time
- The public transport in Dubai makes it easy to get around
- Dubai boasts fantastic schools and medical care facilities
The ideal profile:
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)/CA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of Corporate Tax experience gained within a top international practice
- Experience gained in an established market such as the UK, North and South America, Ireland, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa and Singapore
- Transfer pricing experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong project management, business development and client-facing skills
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and networking skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)