Whether you are looking to enjoy the beautiful countryside or wanting live in a city with an abundance of character, then Scotland is the place for you! This opportunity is in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh!
With Edinburgh being overlooked by the historic castle, the city’s skyline, cobbled streets and colourful characters as your backdrop, your favourite memories will happen right here! It’s easy to get lost in its city life, but just within 20 minutes you could be on top of Arthurs Seat with stunning views of the whole city, or at Portobello relaxing on the sandy beach in the summer.
All of this while working for an award-winning firm, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a close-knit tax team!
- They’re the biggest firm outside the big four in Scotland
- Edinburgh has a close airport, ideal for traveling
- Award winning Training and professional development
- Opportunities to engage with Business and Partners
- This firm is continually growing year on year
- Competitive salaries and flexitime working
- Great level of clients
- Work closely with a friendly and supportive team that will become like family
- Edinburgh is an incredibly liveable city; it has all the fundamental elements of a major city, including world-class events, international restaurants, and lively nightlife, all within a compact, walkable space
- With a great team atmosphere, the team will welcome you and you can settle in taking part in the many charity raising and social events the company encourage to take place
- There’s plenty of parks and green spaces, and you can find walking and hiking trails throughout Scotland
- You can travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh in under an hour by road or by train. Frequent flights to Glasgow from London take one hour and 25 minutes
- ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- 5+ years Corporate Tax experience gained within practice
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- High level of drive and enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team.
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems.
- Sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and know when to involve others
- Ability to multi-task and manage a range of clients, projects, and relationship
- Strong motivation to develop and coach junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)