The Channel Islands have much to offer with its fine blend of English and French influences. Complete with quaint fishing villages, miles of coastlines, sandy beaches, fabulous shopping, Michelin-starred restaurants, a range of golf courses, world-championship surfing spots, festivals and a host of many exciting and fascinating attractions- Say goodbye to the buzzing and rushed city life and hello to relaxed, picturesque and tranquil island living – a dream come true.
As Corporate Tax Manager you will be the key point and face of the Offshore Tax team. As leader you will manage, develop and guide a diverse and victorious team of experts, providing tax compliance and advisory services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients. As pioneer you will use your entrepreneurial mindset to identify new business opportunities and exceptional communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to move from medium tier to Big Four
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach
- Enjoy much warmer and sunnier weather compared to all the British Isles
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Provide tax services to a diverse range of clients from internationally recognised banks, fund managers to high-net-worth individuals to local industries
- Opportunity to gain Big Four experience and strengthen your career platform
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients (including a broad spectrum of Financial Services clients), including tax compliance and tax advice, both local and international.
- Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments.
- The firm works in close partnership with the UK practice, this allows you to maintain the connection and progression opportunities while being based on a beautiful island
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
- Enjoy stunning coastlines, a friendly expat community and warmer climate than the mainland UK.
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- ATT/Relevant Tax qualification
- Experienced Corporate Tax Manager within Top 10 internationally recognised practice
- UK Tax experience/knowledge essential
- Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Confident and passionate engaging in new business opportunities
- Passion for developing, leading, and motivating a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)