Known as the northern powerhouse of England – Manchester is popular for its brilliant diverse culture, legendary music scene and energetic nightlife, let’s not forget world-class football. Join this top CA firm, be the face of the Corporate Tax team and discover why Manchester is the place to be for culture and adventure.
As leader you will manage, develop and guide a diverse and victorious team of experts, providing tax compliance and advisory services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients. As pioneer you will use your entrepreneurial mindset to identify new business opportunities and exceptional communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships.
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Along with an excellent road network, Manchester has an excellent system of cycle lanes around the city
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- Gain an opportunity to Lead projects of limited scale or complexity
- The city has a fantastic culture with a wealth of history that runs deep
- Manage client engagements including staffing and economics
- Participate in the training and development of the tax team
- Manchester is a relatively compact city with excellent transport links
- This city boast with a diverse dining scene – whatever it is that you fancy, Manchester has it all
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Manchester is home to a vast retail scene both in the city centre and surrounding areas
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- There’s also a number of excellent theatres including the famous Lowry Theatre and art gallery
- Use your expertise to identify risk
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
- Manchester is well-known for its friendly people, from the people that serve you in restaurants to those simply waiting for a bus next to you
Qualification, skills and experience
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years post qualification working experience
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Management experience
- Corporate experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)