Hear the welcoming chimes of Big Ben as you embark on your new career journey! This Big Four firm is ready to welcome a true pioneer into their Corporate Tax team.
You will form part of and manage a diverse and collaborative, skilled team of tax specialists providing tax services to a range of varied corporate clients. Use your entrepreneurial skills to identify new business opportunities. Utilise your leadership skills to develop and mentor juniors and be involved interesting assignments.
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Work with an impressive portfolio of Financial Services clients
- Enjoy working for this Big Four firm in the heart of London
- London has endless modern and historical architecture, museums, galleries, the picturesque Thames and many parks to enjoy
- More than 7,000 pubs and counting across the capital
- Work closely with Directors and Partners
- Develop and grow your career with Big Four in London – experience unlike any other
- From Michelin starred restaurants to the farmers market where you can try locally produced food, London caters for every food lover
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- Work on various special assignments
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- London has a fascinating history and there are many places you can visit to relive times past and find out all about this amazing city
- Use your expertise to identify risk
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
The ideal profile:
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- 5+ years post qualification working experience gained with Big Four ideally
- Financial Services industry experience advantageous
- Corporate Tax experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)