Change your faced paced big city life for a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by beautiful, tranquil and unspoiled countryside – Arguably one of the most charming towns in the UK . Set on the River Wey, Guildford is a delightful English town boasting a picturesque cobbled high street and offering excellent connections to both the capital, the coast and beyond. It’s little wonder that the Surrey county town has become one of the most sought-after places to live.
As Tax Manager you will be the key point of contact for Corporate clients. As leader you will manage, develop and guide a diverse and victorious team of experts, providing tax compliance and advisory services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients. As pioneer you will use your entrepreneurial mindset to identify new business opportunities and exceptional communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Guildford offers an ideal mix of rural and urban life with convenience and community in equal measure
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- Guildford Castle with its Great Tower offering stunning panoramic views across the county
- Gain an opportunity to Lead projects of limited scale or complexity
- Manage client engagements including staffing and economics
- Only 27 miles from London -You can reach London Waterloo station in under 40 minutes by train and be in the capital in about 30 minutes
- Participate in the training and development of the tax team
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Getting around the south-east from Guildford is easy via public transport or car
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Use your expertise to identify risk
- Guildford is also a hugely popular shopping destination.
- The town is home to a number of highly rated schools if you plan to move with family
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
Qualification, skills and experience:
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Currently/very recently a Tax Manager
- 5 – 8 years post qualification working experience
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Corporate experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)