Corporate Recovery and Re-organisation Senior Manager or Manager – Would you enjoy the opportunity to improve your lifestyle living on this lovely island and take on new and interesting challenges in your work.
- Work for this internationally known accountancy firm
- Work closely with the Director on the strategies for the Recovery and Reorganisation department across both islands
- Effectively manage a team or Insolvency/ Corporate Recovery professionals across both islands
- Ensure excellent client service and quality of work is delivered by all team members
- Supervise and coach more junior members of the team
- Work with a varied portfolio of recovery & reorganization cases
- Take responsibility for internal compliance and budgets
- Enjoy living and working in the Channel Islands, offering a better work/life balance, lovely beaches, short commute to work and a safe friendly environment to live in
- Competitive salary with low tax
- Relevant accounting professional qualification
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in all aspects of recovery assignments
- Currently be working at Manager level or above in Insolvency/ Corporate recovery in professional practice
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)