Corporate Recovery and Re-organisation Senior Manager or Manager – Would you enjoy the opportunity to improve your lifestyle living on this lovely island and take on new and interesting challenges in your work.
- Work for this internationally known accountancy firm
- Work closely with the Director on the strategies for the Recovery and Reorganisation department across both islands
- Effectively manage a team or Insolvency/ Corporate Recovery professionals across both islands
- Ensure excellent client service and quality of work is delivered by all team members
- Supervise and coach more junior members of the team
- Work with a varied portfolio of recovery & reorganization cases
- Take responsibility for internal compliance and budgets
- Enjoy living and working in the Channel Islands, offering a better work/life balance, lovely beaches, short commute to work and a safe friendly environment to live in
- Competitive salary with low tax
- Relevant accounting professional qualification
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in all aspects of recovery assignments
- Currently be working at Manager level or above in Insolvency/ Corporate recovery in professional practice
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.