Live on this stunning island enjoying the best of nature and beautiful crystal clear sea and sandy beach, whilst taking advantage of working in a developing economy in the Asia Pacific, whilst satisfying your passion for corporate finance.
Enjoy working on extremely diversified and interesting deals with a wide range of industries including power, utilities, real estate, infrastructure, oil and gas and more. Learn from the best Partners in the business, whilst escaping from the mainstream corporate world and take the opportunity to earn an extremely lucrative salary & a full expat package. Alongside an actual work life balance.
The Role & Benefits
- A Global Big Four consulting firm invites you to apply for the role of Corporate Finance Manager
- Carry out a broad range of business and company valuations in a very interesting emerging market undertaking capital raising work, valuations work, listings & M&A work
- Work and network with colleagues in Australia and other locations
- You will be dealing with a range of colleagues at different seniority levels, and have an opportunity to develop broader consulting skills as this is a client facing position.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading corporates
- Career progression can be all the way to Partnership locally, internally to Australia and worldwide
- Enjoy working in a social office with people from over 25 different countries
- Incredible internal and external training
- The opportunity to be based where it is quick and easy to travel to Australia, Indonesia and Asia.
- Great salary package including accommodation, flights home, medical, performance bonus etc
- Weekends in this exotic location you could be sailing in the tropics, enjoying time at the boat club, diving, watching or participating in sports, hiking, socialising or just chilling on the beach
The Ideal Applicant
- Qualified CFA, CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional practice experience and at least 1year in the area of corporate finance, valuations and/or audit
- People management experience
- Strong competency in valuations
- Adventurous individual who is good at building rapport with and enjoys working with people from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds
- Have a keen interest to work in an emerging market and be passionate about corporate finance
- Be able to write reports and communicate fluently in English
- You are entrepreneurial and like to work on a large variety of projects simultaneously
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)