Are you a talented and experienced Corporate Finance Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you seeking a location that offers not only a thriving business environment but also a high quality of life? Look no further than Bahrain! We are currently seeking a highly skilled professional like you to join our client and take your career to new heights in this vibrant Middle Eastern hub.
- Build an understanding of client’s businesses, their motivators, predictions and underlying assumptions whilst reviewing prior performance, working capital, and capital expenditure.
- Bahrain boasts a robust and dynamic business ecosystem that continues to attract global corporations and investors with the opportunity to work with leading companies and contribute to their growth and success.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of marketing pitches to current and prospective clients, as well as materials linked to transactions.
- Bahrain serves as a gateway to the Middle East, offering easy access to regional markets. This opens up possibilities for networking and expanding your professional horizons.
- Creating integrated financial models, due diligence workbooks, and quality of earnings reports.
- You’ll find a welcoming and inclusive community, breath taking natural landscapes, and a rich cultural heritage to explore during your leisure time.
- Undertaking detailed valuation (DCF, comparable companies and transaction multiple based valuation.
- Great weather year-round with mild, pleasant winters and hot sunny summers
- Participate in talks regarding due diligence and business issues between different stakeholders).
- Help with tasks regarding business development initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you should bring:
- Minimum 7 – 8 years’ experience in due diligence, corporate finance, or investment banking, ideally with a leading investment bank or a Big 4 firm.
- Relevant degree along with at least one finance or accounting designation (CPA, ACA, MBA, CBV, or CFA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and excellent computer skills
- High work ethic and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to develop integrated financial models and conduct valuation analyses.
- Excellent research skills for business development and transaction support.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team and autonomously.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders in a professional manner.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level while enjoying an exceptional lifestyle in Bahrain, we would love to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! Apply now and let us help you embark on an exciting new chapter in your life.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)