Hear the welcoming chimes of Big Ben as you embark on your new career journey.
You will form part of and manage a diverse and collaborative, skilled team of tax specialists providing tax services to a range of varied corporate clients. Use your entrepreneurial skills to identify new business opportunities. Utilise your leadership skills to develop and mentor juniors and be involved interesting assignments.
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Enjoy working for this top 8 medium tier firm in the heart of London
- London has endless modern and historical architecture, museums, galleries, the picturesque Thames and many parks to enjoy
- Work on various special assignments
- Work closely with Directors and Partners
- Whether it’s football, rugby union or ice hockey, there’s plenty of sport in Bristol to keep those who live there happy
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- From Michelin starred restaurants to the farmers market where you can try locally produced food, London caters for every food lover
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- London has a fascinating history and there are many places you can visit to relive times past and find out all about this amazing city
- Use your expertise to identify risk
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
The ideal profile:
- CTA qualification and/or CA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- 4 – 6 years post qualification working experience in practice
- Corporate UK Tax experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)