Enjoy the pleasure of living in a beautiful city with a thriving financial sector as well as beautiful views. Do you have back-office support and corporate actions working experience. Then look no further, we have an exciting position for you. Join a leading swiss investment management firm that is growing quickly, with offices in over 50 locations globally and established for over 100 years.
This opportunity will offer you
- The chance to join a business with a global footprint that offers great exposure for your career development
- The opportunity to implement processes and systems focusing on continuous improvements
- The opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly motivated colleagues
- The ability to learn and develop your own skills
- Great quality of life with thrilling outdoor adventures
- Leeway, autonomy, and flexibility to create lasting success
What you need.
- Banking experience
- Knowledge in securities and securities processing
- Minimum 3 years work experience in similar role
- Fluent German & English language skills essential
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)