Want to escape the rat race and live closer to nature?
Why not move to Baar, Zurich the most up and coming town in Switzerland! A breath-taking town tucked in the Lorze river valley, surrounded by forest and rushing waters. Along with living closer to nature, you will also join a vibrant, active and growing community.
Whilst living in Baar, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest international companies in the world. An organisation that can offer you world-class training and development opportunities where you can continuously grow your career!
– Join this large international company in one of the most breath-taking destinations in Switzerland!
– Grow your career by continuously up-skilling and growing your experience
– Have the opportunity to support their Anti-Corruption and Bribery team!
– Conduct sanctions and further screening on counter-parties
– Have excellent opportunities for you to grow as an individual and in your career
– Work in the most up and coming breath-taking town in Switzerland, where you will have access to a more active and vibrant lifestyle!
– Minimum legal degree or similar in anti-money laundering / KYC
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar function with KYC tasks
– Have excellent organisation and planning skills
– Be solution orientated and be able to work under pressure
– Enthusiastic and be a great team player!
– Fluent in speaking English
– Technically adept and have intermediate Microsoft Office skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)