Enjoy the stunning scenery that comes with island living. Join this growing organisation based in the Channel Islands and enjoy lovely weather throughout spring, summer, and autumn.
- Perform administrative/secretarial functions in board and committee meetings
- Provide company secretarial support to a range of in-house companies, committees, and project teams
- Prepare agendas and board packs, attend meetings to take minutes, prepare minutes and action point trackers and circulate to boards promptly
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Work for a firm that thrives on challenging the norm
- Gain exposure to clients across over 45 different countries
- Be located close to the UK, Ireland, and the rest of Europe
- 4+ years experience in financial services or legal industry
- Company secretarial or administrator experience
- Advanced minute taking skills
- Knowledge of Guernsey fiduciary industry advantageous
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number NM13222 and job title on this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.