About Our Client
Our client has operations worldwide, with an Italian head office and manufacturing operations in the USA, Italy and India and distribution centres in Australia, Dubai and Germany. They manufacturer distribute and retail high end decorative wall and floor finishes using a combination of the latest cutting edge production techniques and where appropriate traditional methods and hand made techniques.
They are now looking for a CFO to take charge of the Indian operations and improve production techniques and capacity to deal with an ever increasing order book. Facility is based in northern India and employs over 500 people. You will take a leadership position
– Act as a business advisor for investment and strategic decisions
– Review operational capacity and efficiency introducing improvements
– Interface & report to main group board on finances & operations
– Prepare timely and accurate budgets, forecasts and longer term business planning
– Ensure a healthy cash flow by managing AR, AP, working capital etc
– Complete the month end closing process according to the group’s deadline and requirements
– Work closely with external stakeholders i.e. banks and auditors
– Strengthen internal controls, corporate policies
– Manage the treasury function
– Ensure a smooth collaboration with internal departments across Production, HR, Sales, Logistics, Digital, Marketing
The Successful Applicant
– Accountancy Qualification CPA/ACCA/CA or Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
– 5 Years in a leadership position
– 10 Years relevant accounting & finance experience, preferably in manufacturing industries
– Trained in or extensive experience in Western environment , potentially Big 4 firm
– Ideally experience of working in South East Asia or India and a strong track record in working with people of different nationalities, culture and backgrounds
– Results orientated, able to think outside the box, strong business acumen
– Experience of performance improvements or turnround of underperforming business
– Fluent English and excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
– Knowledge of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
– Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit
– Compliance & Risk management experience
What’s on Offer
– Expatriate salary & package including accommodation, vehicle and driver, healthcare and annual return flights.
– Make a real impact as the senior leader
– Work directly with global Senior Management team
– Competitive salary
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (TGRCP13979) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)