Dreaming of escaping the rat race and moving to a tropical paradise?
Why not move to the carefree corner of the Caribbean and join a world-class firm in their diverse and exciting Risk Advisory team!
The Cayman Islands is recognised for offering one of the highest standards of living in the world. Blessed with year-round warm weather, friendly locals, miles of sandy white beaches and crystal-clear waters, perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling.
Along with living on this beautiful Island, you will have the opportunity to join a global and fast-growing professional services firm, who’s mission is to have the best team and offer the best services in the Cayman Islands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a company who directly rewards performance and has excellent benefits such as medical, pension and a highly competitive compensation package and bonus structure!
Cayman Islands is also a tax-free haven!
- Join this leading Big Four firm on the beautiful and idyllic island of Bermuda!
- Work with some of the biggest and most ground-breaking Global Clients
- Join their diverse and high performing Risk Advisory team
- Receive coaching and mentoring from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the world
- Work alongside the Executive, Board and Senior Management and gain unapparelled exposure
- Have the opportunity to lead your own engagements and mentor more junior staff members
- Excel your career by getting international experience at this leading Big Four firm
- Use your expertise in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Excellent salary package and benefits with no tax
Your background to be suitable:
- Professional qualification (CA, CISA, CISM, CPA, ACCA, ACA, CMA, CIA, CISA or CISSP) or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Risk Advisory / Internal Audit
- Experienced gained in a similar market such as UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, USA etc
- A consulting firm background is preferred
- Experience working within Banking/Financial Services/Insurance or similar
- Anti-Money Laundering experience
- A great team ethic and excellent client rapport skills
- Excellent English communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)