How does a welcoming change of lifestyle from city life to that of an island paradise sound?
Welcome to Malta!
This is an exciting role for a leader who is interested in strengthening their career platform with international experience. Malta has it all – From prehistoric temples to cities built by knights, a truly spectacular backdrop wherever you go and with near year-round sun – you can indulge in adventure and outdoor living at its best.
- Enjoy living in the Mediterranean and join one of the Big Four as Audit Manager
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Malta offers a good base to travel to Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- Malta is consistently voted one of the best diving destinations in the World!
- Enjoy working in a professional yet still welcoming and collaborative environment
- English is widely spoken on the island with English and Maltese being the official languages
- The Maltese are renowned for their hospitality
- Malta has it all – great weather, delicious food, a rich history and a vibrant culture
- Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments
- Festivals, theatre, clubs, bars and more. No two nights are the same in Malta!
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle
- Malta is very safe environment with a low cost of living
- Lead a team and deliver on client engagements as well as put together business strategies which include business development
- Work with and manage a highly motivated, professional and friendly audit team
- Together with Senior Managers and Partners be involved in various business development & strategic aspects of the firm
- Enjoy reduced hours during the summer period
- Organised activities once a week – e.g. yoga class, circuits training after work
- If you are moving with your family, have a children’s room onsite where your child can wait for you after school until you finish your work
- Low cost of living and income tax
- Join a role that offers you impressive long-term development opportunities
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA or the equivalent)
- 5+ years External Audit experience
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)