Big Four Audit Manager in exotic location! Think the nicest of the Game of Thrones scenery, Think gorgeous beaches, boutique restaurants and then think of some of the best work experienced available to you with an employer that cares.
Why This Role?
- Work for a globally leading, Top 4, CA Firm with an outstanding local presence
- Choose your portfolio according to your experience
- Manage Audit projects in accordance to International Standards (IFRS)
- Work with and manage a highly motivated, professional and friendly audit team
- Together with Senior Managers and Partners be involved in various business development & strategic aspects of the firm
- Coach and lead junior team members and be the main reference point for the team
- Enjoy reduced hours during the summer period
- Organised activities once a week – e.g. yoga class, circuits training after work
- If you are moving with your family, have a children’s room onsite where your child can wait for you after school until you finish your work
- Join a role that offers you impressive long-term development opportunities
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits as well as generous re-location package
- 6 years plus external audit experience
- At least 1 year at Manager level
- Experience of working for a Big Four CA firm
- Qualification (ACCA/ACA/CA/CPA/CRC or equivalent)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Relevant experience in Audit and team management and development
- Passion for external audit
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to quoting 12623 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.