Sydney, one of the most well-known cities in Australia. People from all over the world move to Sydney for various reasons: its temperate climate with warm summers and mild winters; its proximity to some amazingly beautiful countryside and national treasures like the Great Barrier Reef, its outdoorsy lifestyle, and its prominent cultural position within Australia. It’s not just about the things you can do and see, Sydney also has a high standard of living, with excellent healthcare, education, and public transport systems. The city is safe and welcoming, with a strong sense of community. The people of Sydney are friendly and welcoming, making it easy to make new friends and feel at home.
On top of this you have the opportunity to work for a fantastic accounting firm in the heart of the City, who have been a mainstay in the Australian accounting scene for over 125 years. With the firm going through a period of growth it is a truly exciting time to get involved with them. They pride themselves on giving their employees genuine opportunities to grow within the business and shape the career that you want, they work hard but have fun whilst doing it!
- Varied Portfolio of clients to work on
- Great work life balance – WFH opportunities and flexible hours
- Get Fast promotions based of how hard you work!
- Very collaborative environment – close work with directors and all staff
- Very Interactive team, all working together!
- Different social activities set up by them.
- World class attractions in Sydney to excite you away from work.
- Sydney is a melting pot of culture and diversity.
- Sydney has a very strong economy.
- Annual training conference for continuous growth!
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or the equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years external audit experience in practice
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise professional judgement objectively and independently.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)