Sydney, an exciting vibrant city on the water. Enjoy working with an interesting portfolio of clients, part of a great supportive team. Stepping outside the office onto Darling Harbour and enjoying a walk along the sea front in your lunch break and still being able to leave work in the daylight!
- Join this medium tier international firm in a friendly, supportive office
- Have exposure to the Partners that allows you to learn, be seen and enjoy rapid career progression
- Enjoy a mixed portfolio of clients covering all industry sectors, Listed, owner managed businesses and not for profit
- This is a great firm with good work/life balance, including the largest number of holidays per year
- Flexible working between home and the office/ clients
- Sociable team with weekly, monthly and annual events – the beer cart does the rounds every Friday!
- Sydney! From the Opera House to the Botanical Gardens, endless sea front walkways, to an easy quick escape to the Mountains, what a perfect place to live!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3 to 5 years External Audit experience
- Someone who is a self starter, a problem solver, can work independently and part of a team
- Desirable, applicants with Working Holiday Visa’s however, sponsorship can be offered
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)