This top 4 firm needs a top Audit Supervisor in Amsterdam to help develop and grow the Insurance and Investment team. It is the firms goal to become the standard in Dutch accountancy within Insurance and Investment and you will help take them there. No two days will be the same with your client portfolio being spread all across the globe.
The Insurance and Investment team of this Big Four firm is growing and the Audit Supervisor will work with colleagues to to take control and advise large and small financial companies. Your leadership and experience in Insurance and Investment audit will be used to:
- Train and develop junior team members
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Maintain standard of the audit and ensure engagements run smoothly
- Innovate and adopt new best practices
What they offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 30 vacation days
- Lease car/mobility budget
- Sports and social committee
- Non-contributory pension
- Coaching and training
- Qualified accountant
- 4-6 years of audit experience in Insurance and/or Investment
- Customer focused and entrepreneurial
- Analytically strong
- Dutch language skills highly desirable but not required
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)